Date of Last Revision: September 1, 2016
What kinds of information do we collect?
When you sing in using your Facebook account you authorise access and use of the following informations:
- Your primary email address.
- Your basic information, including first name, last name, profile picture, gender and age range.
- The list of Your friends that also use our app.
- The posts on Your Timeline. Includes Your own posts, posts You are tagged in, and posts other people make on your Timeline.
How do we use this information?
We aim to create hub for consumer opinions, where any business can get real feedback from actual users of their goods and services. Here’s how:
- Collecting. We collect posts shared on Your Timeline either by You or other Facebook user.
- Sharing. We share Your posts to the third party interested in improving their product or service through consumer feedback. We will mention only your gender and age, unless you approve sharing of your contact information. For each requested post You will receive payment from Inquirer.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How is this information shared?
Sharing On Our Services
People use our Services to get objective opinions,on services and products in the following ways:
- Through shared posts.
- When you share and communicate using our Services, you choose how much personal information to be shared to Inquirer.
- After shared in our app Your posts, posts shared on your Timeline can be used by third party for creating presentation, conducting different analysis or other way as they might need it. The information shared on your Timeline either by You or third party can not be used against you, to harm You or Your family members, and should not be used to breach Your right of free speech.
- People that see content. Other people may use our Services to share content collected from You with the audience they choose.
- New owner. If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
You can manage the content and information you share when you use Social Bridge by sharing or hiding your posts manually.
Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide the service. You can delete your account any time.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like court order) if we have proof that the law requires us to do so. We operate in the Jurisdiction of Republic of Armenia.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
It is Your responsibility to check updates posted in our app. No separate notification is to be sent.
How to contact our team ?
If you have questions about this policy, here’s how you can reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org.